Sunday 1 August 2010

Worst Weekend Ever!

Painting. The work of dullards & idiots. How can I make this sound interesting? Oh yeah, I can't. It's impossible.

Step 1 - remove the whack-ass curtains & curtain rail.


Step 2 - remove the light switches & sockets:

Note - this actually proved to be the most pointless thing that I have ever done. The results were worse than if I had left them on. I would never do it again.

Step 3 - cover all door frames and window ledges and other stuff in masking tape. Note - use a door handle as a tape holding aid:

Step 4 - spend hours and hours covering the walls in paint. Note - the only thing more boring than watching paint dry is applying it before you can even get to that stage. Even worse is when you have to do three separate coats and it takes your whole weekend.

Note - I am the best at doing the straight edge.

XXX

2 comments:

  1. Haha! I'm laughing picturing you shaking your head at me, thinking I am a complete moron for not doing it.

    I did actually do it, just didn't think to take a photo.

    ReplyDelete